1. Make your bed everyday.
2. Stop receiving junk mail. Remove yourself here.
3. Unsubscribe from emails you do not want to receive.
4. Eat the leftovers.
5. Wear what you have.
6. Clean your car out.
7. Stop making excuses. If that 2 hours of down time is calling you to veg out or take that yoga class, do it.
8. Toss the worn out shoes.
9. Clean up your social media. Anything or anyone that doesn’t feel good to you decide to remove.
10. Get rid of your 5 spatulas and 6 wine openers. Extras in the kitchen drawers are taking up space.
11. Sing in the shower. Loudly.
12. Do more of what you love. Never feel guilty for it.
13. Let go of comparing and competing. Keeping up with the Joneses is overrated.
14. Let go of perfection. We are all perfectly imperfect.